Blog Description


Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Back from Botswana

Apologies for the lack of postings in the past year....However I'm just back from an incredible camping safari in Botswana.  I led a group from the Osher Institute of Lifelong Learning at Dartmouth (formerly ILEAD, based at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH).  We spent 14 days exploring the game parks of northern Botswana and meeting with wildlife researchers to learn about their efforts to conserve Botswana's wildlife.

I'm in the process of remaking my website and will also be posting a short trip report.  Hopefully I can return to posting more regularly.  Until then, here's a photo of a visitor we had in camp.  I brought a trail camera on safari and set it up each night to see what came prowling around during the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment